Naples Business Park
October Lane Lot #2 Unit #1
Naples, ME 04056
MT-403/G & MT-403FF/FG
(Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons) are
completely self-contained radio transmitters
designed for emergency use. When activated, they
transmit an internationally recognized distress
signal. They are designed to be used when the safety
of you, your craft or your crew is endangered and
you have no other means of communication.
GME has combined over 20 years
experience in designing and manufacturing EPIRBs to
produce products that lead the industry in personal
All GME EPIRBs have the
- Completely waterproof.
- Fitted with long life batteries capable of
retaining up to 90% of their original Amp Hour
capacity after 10 years.
- Safety seal which serves to indicate that
the beacon has never been turned on and the
batteries have not been used.
- Test facility to allow the beacons
functionality to be tested without fear of
accidentally transmitting a distress signal. The
test actually measures the transmitters power
output, not just the battery condition.
- Extended GME warranty. GME Electrophone has
full service and maintenance facilities to
maintain your beacon and provide recertification
- Unrivaled in Technology, Performance and
- Ground breaking Patent Pending
microprocessor based design delivers
unparalleled performance and value.
- Zero warm-up Digital Technology, many other
beacons can take up to 15 minutes to reach
optimum operating temperature.
- High reliability solid state strobe
replacing old fashioned xenon tubes.
- Rugged lightweight easy-to-mount compact
- Easy, in-built self-test facility with
audible alert confirms correct operation.
- COSPAS-SARSAT, C/S T.001 and AS/NZS 4280
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit
is removed from the quick-release mounting
- Automatically activates on immersion in
water (when removed from the bracket) or can be
activated manually if desired.
- 6 Year battery replacement period
- Extended 6 Year GME Warranty